Going the extra mile for water professionals
We offer a complete range of services to ensure your conference is properly organised and professionally run. This includes:
- Assistance with planning, including developing topics and themes
- All registration and billing, including full administration of both the finances of the event and the attendees
- All logistics including identifying and booking the location, organising services such as catering, and purchasing supplies
- Production of all printed materials including brochures, promotional flyers, conference programmes, and more
- Communication and promotion including a social media plan after the conference to help you get the most from your event before, during, and after the conference
- Securing sponsors or partners for your event
- Full use of our custom-made conference app
Our industry-leading conference app will take your event or conference to the next level. It works on all mobile devices, improving the experience of attendees, and promoting interaction. For example, participants can communicate by Twitter and LinkedIn through the app.
Once the app is downloaded it does not require internet access to use. Attendees can find full information on the conference including the programme, dinner menu, location information, entry lists, and more. Potential attendees can register for your event directly through the app.
You can quickly and easily install our conference registration platform on any website. It can also be customised to fit with the look and feel of the website. The questions, options, and fields can be customised too, plus it has a discount code facility. It is secured with an SSL certificate so all data is protected by the latest encryption technology to protect you and the event attendees. The management module gives you easy access to attendee lists, revenue generated, and more, plus you get real-time notifications of sign-ups.
Everyone who registers for an IWC conference is put into our database of water professionals. It currently contains over 26,000 people, giving you a highly targeted and receptive group of people to market your event to. To help you get the best results we segment our list into categories so you can pinpoint specific groups of people. Our system allows you to send newsletters and marketing
messages, promoting your event. In addition to the large email list, we also have a growing audience on social media, with around 3,000 followers on Twitter.
- RT @HollandWater: #SarphatiSanitationAward First call for outstanding entrepreneurs on sanitation and public health t.co/8O7Jqvq84l…
- RT @AmsterdamIWW: Read our latest newsletter! t.co/7KiHwM2rAM t.co/HzfYMoSzBQ
- RT @nwpnederland: Nieuwe video over Nederlandse deltaprogramma @delta_comm t.co/DJKbWwCKQb
Follow @iwcconferences on twitter.