Please visit internationalwaterweek.com for all information about the Amsterdam International Water Week 2015.
The Amsterdam International Water Week (AIWW) is the platform for new alliances and fresh ideas: connecting industry, science, business, policy and technology. The event crosses borders between water and sanitation, delta technology, food, agriculture, finance and governance. Thus bringing together a unique mix of professionals conducive to the transition to a circular economy and resilient cities. The AIWW offers an inspiring combination of events: the AIWW Conference, the renowned Aquatech Trade Exhibition, excursions to Amsterdam and the Netherlands, the Sarphati Sanitation Award, an extensive young water professionals programme and inspiring social events.
Make the connection, come to the Amsterdam International Water Week!
Make the connection for new ideas:
Tomorrow’s water challenges call for a transition to an innovative, integrated approach. The AIWW conference ‘Integrated solutions for a circular economy and resilient cities’ is the platform for this debate. Cities take centre stage in the programme, which is divided into three sub-themes and cross-cutting themes:
- Urban utilities & the circular economy
- Sustainable production & industrial response: reduce, reuse and recover
- Urban resilience & adaptation to climate change
- Finance & governance: the preconditions for sustainable solutions
Make the connection for business and technology:
- Meet the decision makers: take part in the Industrial Leaders Forum and the Utility Leaders Forum
- Visit the Aquatech Trade Exhibition, the world’s leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and waste water
- Mix with other sectors (food, energy, agriculture, water and sanitation, coastal engineering, urban planning) and discover new opportunities.
See the connection: visit the ‘Living Lab’
- Join one of the many excursions to Amsterdam and other parts of the Netherlands. See how centuries of living on the frontier between land and water have shaped the country and visit the many sites with innovative solutions
- Follow the footsteps of pioneer and doctor Sarphati into the history of water and sanitation in Amsterdam, and meet the new pioneers.
Make your connection:
- Be part of the many networking opportunities and social events
- Interact with industrial leaders
- Mix with over 40 international delegations
- Meet 80.000 innovative suppliers of new technology
- Be inspired by the young water professionals programme
- Join in the debate with leading water professionals.