The organizing committee made a selection of 3 hotels. Due to limited room availability in Amsterdam, we advise you to make your reservation as early as possible to have the best roomrate for your stay. The price we offer here is a group booking we made at the hotels. To make your reservation please send us:
First and lastname as in passport
Check in date
Check out date
In or ex breakfast
If you are looking for another hotel, please send us an e-mail and we will help you find the best hotel for the best price email@example.com.
NH Amsterdam Zuid ****
The NH Amsterdam Zuid hotel, formerly known as the NH Musica, is in Amsterdam’s Jewish quarter. It’s near the Zuidas business district, a trendy neighborhood packed with shops, restaurants and cafés. Meanwhile an easy tram or metro ride will get you into the city center.
- near the Zuidas business district – with a free shuttle service Monday to Friday
- 10-minute drive to the conference venue
- just minutes from Amsterdamse Bos, the city’s biggest public park
Our spacious, contemporary rooms are set on 8 floors. Choose from Standard and Executive varieties, or go for a luxurious Junior Suite.
- modern, spacious rooms with plenty of natural light
- free Wi-Fi
- connecting rooms available
- 3.47 km De Dam
- 13.56 km Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- 4.29 km Amsterdam Centraal Station
NH City Centre ****
Stay right in the heart of the city at the NH City Centre Amsterdam hotel. It’s located beside the Singel canal, close to famous attractions, transport links, restaurants and shopping areas. Originally the head office of the Gerzon fashion business in the 1950s, the traditional red-brick building is spacious and welcoming. It’s ideal for a city break or business trip.
- walk to Anne Frank’s house, the National Monument and De Nieuwe Kerk in minutes
- explore further with a tram stop outside the hotel
- connect to free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
All our rooms are simply furnished and come with a minibar, flatscreen TV and guest safe.
You can choose from Standard, Superior and Deluxe, and we have connecting rooms as well.
Many of the rooms make great use of the hotel’s canalside location, giving lovely views out over the water.
- 0.51 km Dam Square (city center)
- 15.1 km Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- 1.65 km Amsterdam Central Station
- 1.16 km Van Gogh Museum
NH Carlton Amsterdam ***
The NH Carlton Amsterdam is right in the city centre, within 20 minutes’ walk of all of the major attractions – including the floating Flower Market, Rembrandt Square and the Red Light District. The comfortable guest rooms all have a spacious feel and a traditional look. And the rooms on the top 3 floors all have a balcony – a perfect spot to look out across the Dam Square and the Munt Tower. Some are designed especially for business with a sitting area and desk.
- views across the city
- short walk to the Museum Quarter
- 15-minute tram to Centraal Station
The building was built in 1926 meaning it has a quintessential Amsterdam look. Inside, there’s a cosy lounge bar with a terrace on the corner of the Flower Market. So you can enjoy a cocktail while looking over the fragrant flowers.
- one of the tallest buildings in Amsterdam
- bar serving drinks, snacks and meals
- built for the Olympic Games in 1928
- 0.46 km Dam Square (city center)
- 15.49 km Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- 1.33 km Amsterdam Central Station
- 1.44 km Van Gogh Museum